Friday 10 February 2012

Finally Catching up...Family Values

So after getting very behind in the 52 week challenge I am finally motivated to catch up! So I am not going to take short cuts and just start from this weeks, I am going to do a couple of posts a week to get there.

After discussing our family values for a couple of weeks I have finally come up with a list that defines where we are at in 2012.

BE POSITIVE
LIVE IN EACH MOMENT AND MAKE IT COUNT
TRUST IN GOD FOR EVERYTHING NO MATTER HOW SMALL
MAKE TIME FOR FAMILY EVERY WEEK
SUPPORT EACH OTHERS IDEAS, DREAMS AND VALUES


So there you have it, I have finally achieved something that I have been putting off for a couple of weeks. Not sure why I was scared to put this in writing but I suppose to a degree it makes me accountable for them!

Signing off

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment